Custom Search

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ivy Plant as Ground Cover in Your Garden

This tip came unexpectedly.I took my little one year old in 2006 for his first visit to the plant nursery and this ivy was the one plant he chose.I placed it in a corner(with my toddler's help all in the interests of mom and son bonding)and did not expect much.This one ivy plant has proven itself to be an absolute treasure in that one ugly corner.I refuse to place another ivy plant there because I can see the progress of this one plant by just checking out the corner.Also everytime I look at this corner it takes me down memory lane as to my son's first visit and his first purchase.



By the way this is not a poisonous ivy at all and one more thing she just had 2 miserable looking leaves when we got her.

No comments:

Post a Comment