Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting Rid Of Rats

I have no ethical problem with getting rid of rats.Or rodents but that name just makes them sound better and they are just rats.I know they are very cute when they are small and as a youngster I used to keep them and look after them until one of my parents would find out and that would be the end of them.I have tried not to repeat the mistakes my parents made with me but this one I have to agree with them.They were right.Rats needs to be destroyed.

Okay your kids might have them in a nice cage and those ones are apparently clean and safe.But I dont have the time to adopt rats and clean them up and make them safe and then feed them and keep them in a cage.My going green exercise does not include rats.I do not see the ecological need to keep them on this earth.Very harsh but I really dont expect the world is going to be sorry if they ever go extinct.We will have done our children a favor to rid their future world of these disease carrying creatures.

I could go into a long description on how to recognise the different types of rats but really a rat is a rat is a rat.No need to introduce yourself just get them out.

If you have rats in your home you will hear them in your roof.If you do not get rid of them they will eat through your wiring and you will end up with a massive cost of replacing your electrical wiring system.

Prevention is better than cure so dont leave food lying around.Empty out your house dustbin as often as possible and call a pest exterminator NOW TODAY.
I had to do this and I was worried about the pesticide used as this was sprayed in the roof.I was terrified about the idea of 100s of rats dying in my roof that I would have to go and remove.This pesticide apparently takes 4 days to take effect.The GOOD NEWS is that this pesticide causes them to get very thirsty so they come out of your roof in search of water and they actually die outside.So you will not have to remove them from inside your house but you will have to pick them up from your garden and then throw away.The best thing that I did was to burn them in a sort of bonfire.Also be careful with your pets who will try to eat the dying rats.Check your garden as much as possible and try and keep your pets close by.You only need to do this for about a week and then they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment