Custom Search

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gadget to stop your dog from barking

As soon as I saw this gadget(and I saw it by mistake) I thought this must be a really cruel gadget and I clicked on the link to find out how it works.Being ever militant I thought I would check it out and then complain.What I did find out is as soon as your dog barks it gets sprayed with citronella.I assume dogs hate citronella?I did not know that.But the reason I am posting is for the entertaining reviews I found on this product.Here is one:

Unfortunately, the collar didn't do anything for our dog. I've tried the collar multiple times (went thru the refill can already), but she is very happy to just be barking away. The only effects I can figure out in our case is that we are out $80, and the dog smells like Citronella. On the positive side, the device has been pretty durable and sits on the dog well. Citronella just didn't work for us.

So if you feel like a good laugh please go see this product for yourself and right on top of the page is 348 reviews.You dont have to read the whole lot to be in a good mood for tomorrow the dreaded Monday morning blues

No comments:

Post a Comment