Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Termite Infestation-get help immediately

A termite infestation can easily destroy your house. Ask me I know.The termites I got in my house ended up with me even replacing the carpets in my daughter's bedroom as they had come up from underneath and eaten through the carpet.I took the opportunity to put in laminated wood flooring which is much more expensive than carpets so I needed to make sure that I never get a termite infestation again because this time it will really cost me money.

I got in experts who drilled holes in the walls at the bottom and inserted the poisons.I do not advise home remedies for this problem because before you know it your house is falling down.Even if you have a brick home they travel up the wall in the blank spaces and once they get to your roof they eat through the wooden trusses and then we are talking major replacement costs.My advice is at the first sign of termites do not wait.Contact an expert immediately.

2 comments:

  1. It is a wise idea to get help from the professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question about this post. Will you please contact me at kristle@eltorointeractive.com at your convenience? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete