Custom Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Muffin Baking Tray


Have you noticed how your baking tray gets warped after while?And how scrubbing and cleaning ends up scratching off the original coating?It is not really healthy to carry on using baking trays with the coating flaking off as some of those loose flakes end up in your baked goodies which we then eat.I know tha I have in the past bought baking trays based on low pricing and after a while had to throw it away because of the coating coming off and my muffins being a strange shape due to the warped tray.If you do a lot of baking it is really worth buying a good quality baking tray which will last for years.If you add up all the trays which you end up throwing away I am sure that the combined money spent is more than if you buy just one really good quality one.I made that decision after a while and I have never been sorry.No more ruined goodies because they keep on getting stuck to the pan and no more throwing away useless trays.

To buy this muffin tray

No comments:

Post a Comment