Custom Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soda Can Cap or Cover

How amazing is this product?I cannot remember the amount of times I have gone to Sun City or the coast or even tanned in my garden and had to throw away my cool drink because of the bees flying around.The worst thing is as soon as you see a bee you just throw your drink away because there might be one in the can already so for fear of being bitten or swallowing a bee the best option is to throw away.This amazing invention will keep your drink safe from bees,preserve the fizz and you can take your time finishing it.And kids who dont ever drink in one go,you can keep it aside until they come back for more.Seriously I am very very impressed.If you need any more info and/or pricing on this product or would like to order one please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment