Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I did it-I organized my home office AND the garage

For those who noticed that it's been a while since I posted anything that is because I was busy organizing my garage first and then I got into the organizing mood and did my home office as well.It is such a relief.I feel like the world has lifted from my shoulders.I feel so good.I should have done this a long time ago but rather late than never.So here we go with my pictures

The Before Pictures for my Home Office




The During Process

I was organizing on a very severe budget so I had to get bargains and what I decided to do was use box files and you can see the pics below for what they looked like.5 in a pack and I bought 3 packs and then you build it up and I could put all my loose photos together in one box, all my computer wires in another and so forth

And now for the best part

This is what the cupboards in my home office look like now

And I made up a spreadsheet that says where everything is.I was talking to my daughter and I told her I had found a broken dolphin chain and she said she had been looking for it so I said let's go find it.I opened my spreadsheet and did CTRL + Find on dolphin and I said to her it is in box 10A on shelf S-B (lol).Well it turned out to NOT be the chain she was looking for but still you get my drift here I hope.And see below for a piece of what my little organized spreadsheet looks like

1A 2A
Baby bottle warmer CDs
Conti vaccum cleaner head plus instructions
Lady Dye Shoe Colour Black Playstation 2
Air Wick spurt freshener Playstation 2
Little orange fram picture anthony Sims 2
baby monitor Playstation 2
double 3 pin plug DVD
picture frame stand Photobook
broken dolphin chain empty red cover
big picture hook SAP Video
magnis pretoria badge Video Seychelles Granitic Islands

So I have decided to do a different post on my garage organizing so stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment