Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I did it -I finally organized my garage

I have been wanting to organize my garage for such a long time now and so I eventually started on Thursday and finished the entire task yesterday.First of all I had to do it by then because today,Sunday,I had to get stuff for my little one who is turning 4 tomorrow and I wanted to be organised for when my Mom and Gran get here on Friday for a holiday from the Seychelles.Yes,can you believe people leave the Seychelles for a holiday???Anyway these are the "before" pictures of my garage And now for the "after" pictures.I am sooo glad this is done.I feel I can conquer the world now


And this is all the rubbish I have to throw away.I am going to distribute 2 bags each with other people's dustbins for when they pick up on Tuesday morning.That way it doesn't look too bad for my lot of rubbish.I normally buy the rubbish guys a big present every December for Christmas but by April time they have forgotten the "bribery" so I have to be skelm(that is South African speak for "dodgy").Anyway I will be even more happy on Tuesday evening when all the rubbish is gone and Jordy's birthday party all went well and everyone is happy!!!!!!!!!.

5 comments:

  1. Ah! I bet you can breathe more easily now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feels so great.I am very very happy with myself and so relieved it is over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Know how much work it must have taken to get it all done. I am working on mine so we can stack our moving boxes in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny.Thanks for the follow.Just a little tip.Dont look at everything you have to do.Just start with one little thing and the rest miraculously follows,strangely enough.Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some amazing after pictures. You have really worked very hard and must be very proud of yourself!
    I will be reading back to see how you have handled other chores. I really need to unclutter my messy house, it is driving all of us crazy here!

    ReplyDelete