Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My House Blog

This is my house blog.I love my small little home so much I even enjoy cleaning it.I always get a sense of pride when I use my key to open my front door because it is my very own space in this big world.My own space where I am safe and comfortable.My own haven away from the rest of the big bad world out there.

Of course there are practical things to consider to keep your home a haven.There are security issues,making your home comfortable,making sure everyone in the family has their own space,cleaning your home and so much more.This house blog lists almost every home tip which I have found useful.Home renovation ideas and software which I personally used when I decided to remodel.But it is a learning process and new ideas are coming up all the time.

I have a garage project which has been on my mind for a while now.I have to start it soon.I am going to take before pictures and when I am done I intend my garage to be so organised.I want to have a spreadsheet that when I enter a certain item I will be directed to the exact box where it is stored.For example I want to type in 6mm screws and be sent to box 301b.Oh how I wish!!!

I am really tired of the mess in my garage and I am tired of the money I spend replacing items that I already have in my garage but cannot find because of the mess.

So bookmark this blog (or better still subscribe so that if this garage project is not posted by end of February 2009 I would appreciate derogatory comments from you about my procrastination).I will be writing all about my experience with the garage project and I am going to do blog posts with pictures and everything.

Another day gone for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment